Skip to content
- I wrote A Picture of Home, in Silence back in January. You may find that hard to believe once you get to read it in Metaphorosis.
- My creepy, hope-dark sf story The Wings of Moths Like Shining Coins will appears in Fusion Fragment #1.
- Something about AIs that are into cleaning will appear in Third Flatiron’s Summer 2020 Anthology. It’s called We Make Life Beautiful Again.
- A Day Like Any Other, weird, dark, possibly creepy, will appear in Hybrid Fiction
- Of White Cranes and Blue Stars will be published in Rhonda Parrish’s Air Anthology. It’s mythic, not creepy. Surprising, I know.